3rd Avenue 2008 Awit Awards People's Choice - Favourite New Group 3RD AVENUE is a young breed of performers with a common passion for music, friendship and other worthwhile endeavours. Versatile as they are, they embrace a wide range of music genre, from ballads, pop, jazz, R&B, OPM and many more. As seasoned choristers and liturgically-trained musicians, 3rd Avenue has also been singing at wedding ceremonies and various religious services since 2001.
92AD Vocal Ensemble Back in 1992 they were still members of the Ateneo College Glee Club they established a strong bond of friendship when they went on an international concert tour. Now they are a 10 member group that enhanced the spirit of loving during many special occasions. As well they have sung in hundreds of weddings and receptions.
A Cappella Manila The group started as Coro San Benildo in 1992, an auxiliary choir for the Campus Ministry Office of De La Salle University-College of Saint Benilde. In 1995, the group's board of trustees and singing members formed a non-stock, non-profit choral organization with a thrust of promoting peace and goodwill through music. The group has brought their own style of performing not only in key regions in the Philippines but also to the best cities of Europe and Thailand.
2.Adamson University Chorale Adamson University in Manila has attained universal recognition as one of the leading institutions for Graduate Education, Laws, Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Business Administration, Teacher Education, and for Secondary, Elementary, and Pre-School Education. Its choir is successfully performing in the area on a regular basis.
3. Angking Tanglaw In the year 2000, the members of the Singles for Christ (SFC) Bicutan Unit conducted a planning workshop at Don Bosco, Parañaque. It was suggested during the activity to establish a choir group to serve in the parish in response to the parish’s support in the activities the SFC.The Choir adopted the name Angking Tanglaw in 2004 to emphasize the new vision-mission statement of the group.
4. Anima Choir This is composed of professional choral singers who have extensive backgrounds in solo, ensemble and choral singing. Its members come from the tradition of multi-awarded choral groups and top conservatories in Manila.
5. Anima Christi Chorale Anima Christi Chorale is a non-profit, amateur choir composed of young professionals and students coming from different colleges in Lucena City.
6. Archangel Choir Choir of the San Rafael Parish Church in Mabalacat, Pampanga.
7. Ars Cantica Ensemble Formally organized in August 2006, the Ars Cantica Ensemble is a choral group composed of young professionals hailing from different university choirs who want to spread the Word of God through their musical talent and commitment to service.
8. Asian Youth Singing Ambassadors This choir is an activity by CBN-ASIA TV-Productions in Manila. It is a vocal ensemble of 28 young and talented Christian classical singers specially skilled and blessed with extraordinary singing voices. Fist artistic director was Professor Andrea Veneracion, Philippine National artist for music and founder of the world-renowned Philippine Madrigal Singers.
9. Asin Choir A choir located in Antequera, Bohol.
Assumptionist Choir Choir from San Felipe Neri Parish Church, Mandaluyong City. 10.Ateneo Chamber Singers The Ateneo Chamber Singers are a semi-professional choir specialising in sacred music. Founded in 2001, they immediately found their place alongside the best ensembles in international competitions and festivals. Conductor is Jonathan Velasco, President of the Philippine Choral Directors Association.
11. Ateneo College Glee Club The oldest university chorale in the country, the ACGC is recognized for its excellence, with awards in the College Choir Category of the 1980 National Music Competition for Young Artists, Along with tour across the globe, the ACGC has participated in various festivals and reaped honors in competitions in Italy, Spain, Slovenia, Ireland, France and Germany. 12. AUP Ambassadors Chorale Arts Society The AUP Ambassadors Chorale Arts Society was born in 1957 as a male chorus. The Ambassadors has been the official and premier choral group of the Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) for more than 45 years.
13. AUP Indonesian Chorale The AUP Indonesian Chorale is now in its sixth year anniversary of Christian ministry though music. The Chorale represents one of the accomplished touring choirs of Adventist University of the Philippines. Composing entirely of Indonesian students, the group has travelled to many parts of the Philippines and to overseas.
15. Ayala Land Chorale This choir is conducted by Eric Ganaden
16. Bacolod Chancel Choir Bacolod Evangelical Church Chancel Choir is a music ministry of the church and is performing every Sunday. It is located at Bacolod City, Negros Occidental.
17. Bagong Himig at Diwa Choir Bagong Himig at Diwa Choir is one of the premiere choir of San Roque de Manila located in the streets of Blumentritt, at Rizal Avenue in Manila. Our group is composed of students and young professionals who are willing to share their time and talents by serving God through singing!
18. Bagong Awit Music Ministry Choir of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish, Baliuag Bulacan, Tarlac City.
20. Barangka Choir Comprised of young and artistic individuals endowed with talent in music, the Barangka Choir embodies utmost devotion and commitment in serving the Lord through songs of praise. As church associates of the San Jose Manggagawa Parish, the group believes in the ardent practice of faith, thus revolving on a common cause which involves wholehearted service to the Lord and to the community. Bartholomean Chamber Singers.
21. Barasoain Camerata Philippines The Barasoain Camerata Philippines (BCP) is a community based choir composed of Conductors, Musicians, students and young professionals came from different localities around the City of Malolos, Bulacan. Consist of twenty gifted members singing various repertoires of the Philippine’s choral setting due to its aim of high levels of performance and excellent goal of critic appreciation.
22. Barkadahan ni Kristo Choir Choir of Sto. Niño de Pandacan Parish, Pandacan, Manila.
23. Barkadahan ni Sto. Domingo Choir at Sto. Domingo Church, Quezon City.
28. BC AkaFellas The BC AkaFellas are Filipino with a passion for music. Their dedication to church services led them to sing in a church based choir in Immaculate Concepcion Parish in Delta, BC. It was November 2006 when they found themselves together practicing Christmas carols. The group now aims to continue to share their God given music by performing various music styles and forms to preserve and promote the Filipino culture thru chorale singing. 29. Benedictine IS Chorale The first chorale of Benedictine International School in Quezon City
30. Blue Notes Choir of EDSA Shrine The Blue Notes Choir of the Shrine of Mary Queen of Peace (Edsa Shrine) is composed of students and young professionals who serve the Lord through songs of praise and worship during Eucharistic and other Liturgical celebrations.
31. Bulacan State University Saring Himig The BSU Saring Himig from Malolos City, founded in 1993, is the University's premiere mixed choral ensemble composed of a select group of students representing the different colleges and institutes of Bulacan State University.
32. Bukas Palad Music Ministry Bukas Palad is a community of young people who compose, record, and perform original Filipino religious music. Since 1986, Bukas Palad has recorded 13 albums under the Jesuit Music Ministry of the Ateneo de Manila University and has performed in over a hundred solo concerts across the Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, and the United States.
34. Caceres Chorale The parish of St. John the Evangelist is its home parish as the Cathedral stands as the prime church of the Archbishop and of the archdiocese in Naga City, Philippines. This is one of the arms of the Archbishop in evangelization, enculturation of faith with preservation of the folks’ traditions.
35. Calasiao Childrens Chorus The Calasiao Children’s Chorus is composed of children from the town of Calasiao, Pangasinan. Their ages range from 7-15 years old. The choir was founded on January 2005, to bring children from diverse social and economic backgrounds together and strive for one common goal- to be of service to God and to the community through making beautiful music. For the past years, it has been under the tutelage of Prof. Gilbert Allan N. Dispo, the group’s Choir Master.
36. Caltex Chorale The Caltex Chorale was created as part of Chevron’s employee diversity program. It was organized to provide an outlet for the creative talents of employees and to support company-sponsored activities.
37. Catholic Youth Organization Unit 26 Chorale CYO Unit 26 Chorale - Choir Members is a sub-group of a church based youth organization of Sta. Clara de Montefalco Parish in Pasay City. It also started when this CYO Unit was revived in 1980 with the objective of developing the cultural talents of its members through singing. Its main role then is to serve every Sunday during the Mass by leading the congregation in praising God through songs.
38. Calvin College Alumni Choir The Calvin College Alumni Choir, whose members are alumni of Calvin College, has been established to organize, promote, and sponsor a choir of the highest musical caliber. Through their performances, this choir will promote an awareness of and appreciation for the Christian faith, for choral music, both sacred and secular, and for Calvin College.
39. Candle Sparklers This choral group is located at Barangay, Mandaluyong.
Canzonet Chorale The formation of the Canzonet Chorale started in 1989. The group was then composed of 40 talented singers from different Divisions in Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PLDT). The group has common interest for music and songs which were all intended for the Mass.
40. Capitol University Gee Club A Singing group from PH Cagayan Capitol University, Cagayan De Oro, Misamis Oriental. Excellent choir conducted by Ritchie Asibal. The choral won the 2008 Busan International Chorale Competition champion on the pop category.
41. Canto Cinco Music Ministry Formed to assist parish choirs at the Jesuit Music Ministry, they help give liturgical music seminars and vocal training to music ministries involved at mass. They live according to five core values: Christ-centeredness, creativity, competency, community and commitment.
42. Cardona Youth Chorale CJ Learning Center is home of the Cardona Youth Chorale. The ensemble, composed of some pupils of the Center, is located at Barangay Calahan, Cardona , Rizal.
43. Cavite National High School Student Choir The Cavite National High School Student Choir, are a student organization under the guidance, supervision and administration of the subject music, arts, physical education and health (MAPEH) of Cavite National High School.
44. Centro Escolar University Chorale Ceu chorale is composed of talented individuals bound to share their musical talent to people in all walks of life. The official choir of the Centro Escolar University in Mendiola, Malolos and Makati.
45. Chanters of St.Cecilia The Chanters of St.Cecilia started out as the Perpetual Help Parish Choir, in 1986. When the group became an all male singing ensemble in 1992, they then used the name Chanters of St. Cecilia and later on reverted back to become a mixed choir.
47. Chiang Kai Shek College Youth Choir Established in 1980, the group was formerly known as the Chiang Kai Shek College Children’s Choir, a Filipino-Chinese choral group which was initially composed of elementary students who love to sing, and had later on accepted high school students including the ones who were elevated from primary education.
48. Concordius Anima Chorale A choir from Sampaloc, Manila City.
50. Choral Group of Fernando Air Base The Choral Group of Fernando Air Base, Lipa City Batangas, are Champion in the Choral Group Category of the PAF 2008 Christmas Contest.The choir won several awards in all categories of the PAF-wide contest.
Chorale Minstrels, USA Chorale Minstrels from Chandler, AZ, formerly known as AUP Regent Square Chorale Alumni was organized with a mission "To witness for God through music, by providing the highest quality of national and international choral music, performing new works as well as innovative interpretations of songs. At present there are 6 active members in the US. Members where selected from different choirs in Manila and NCR-CL area. Some came from AUP Regent Square Chorale, Celestial Echoes, Womens University Chorale, UE Chorale, PAC Choir, Lifeline.
51. COG Dasma Choir Choir ministry of Church of God in Dasmarinas.
52. Coro Agustino Choir of Saint Agustin Parish, Lubao Pampanga.
53. Coro Angeleño The Koro ng Divinong Himig, a group formed in 1999 by fusion of dedicated members from various local church choirs has since been one of the resident choirs of the Immaculate Conception Parish, in Balibago, Angeles City. It’s aim was to serve the Lord through Music and Praise, united by friendship and passion for music.
54. Coro Ilocano Coro Ilocano was organized in 2006. It is composed of young and talented adults of Ilocos Norte. The group is based at the ILOCOS NORTE NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. Some members also include the school's alumni who were part of the two-time NAMCYA Youth Choir National Champion, the SAMIWENG SINGERS.
55. Coro de Sto. Niño Coro de Sto. Niño is a duly recognized chorale of the Archdiocesan Shrine of St. Anne, Sta. Ana, Taguig City.It was put up in 1989, having a vision to organize barrio-based choirs aside from the existing grand choir of St. Anne.
Coro San Benildo For the past years, Coro San Benildo has been the official and resident chorale group of De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde, Manila. Due to many different occasions and various artistic activities, the chorale has provided intuitive and creative performances both in and outside the country.
56. Couples For Christ Choir, Dubai, UAE Here to present the Couples For Christ Choir (CFC Choir) in Dubai, UAE. They are singing Tagalog, Latin, English songs in Dubai. They are always invited to different kinds of occasions such as Christmas Carol in Jebel Ali Dubai, OWWA in Dubai, St. Mary's Church, and others. 57. Celestial Echoes Celestral Echoes, meaning "Heavenly or Divine Reflection of Sound Waves", was organized in 1982 by students of Philippine Union College (now Adventist University of the Philippines). The purpose of organizing this group was to strengthen good fellowship with other musically talented students taking different courses with one common goal: to improve their musical abilities and to honour and glorify God, as well as being able to spread the gospel of God's love through songs of praise.
58. Cebu Chamber Singers Music enthusiasts coming from the different parish, school, and community choirs have agreed to organize themselves into what is called Cebu Chamber Singers. The 50-member group representing all walks of life (doctors, teachers, students…) sings at Pedro Calungsod Shrine, Cebu City, committed to promote religious, folk and popular music.
59. Chant of the Groove Choir from Manila City.
61. Chori Angelorum Choir of St. Joseph The Worker Parish, Palanan, Makati City.
62. Chorus Paulinus The Chorus Paulinus or CHOPA is regarded as one of the most highly acclaimed choirs in the Philippines. It is known for its unique a cappella-style blending of voices that creates a sound reflective of its high choral standards
63. Chorus Philippines Chorus Philippines is a composite choir founded by choirmaster-composer Joy Nilo in 2002. Cited as one of the country's leading chamber choirs, the choir has performed works by major composers as well as Filipino compositions in different concert halls of the Philippines.
64. Church of the Risen Lord Choir The CRL Choir - the singing ambassador of goodwill and music minister of the Church of the Risen Lord at the University of the Philippines ,Diliman, Quezon City. It is a dynamic group of students, professors, businessmen, professionals, artists, and some retirees. The Choir has been singing for the Lord since 1949.
65. Christian Voices Chorale, Dubai Brimmed with the passion for music towards total spiritual upliftment of each member's hearts, Christian Voices Chorale or CVC blossomed into a fully grown organization that binds them together in achieving service to others in God's glory and honour. Every expatriate looks for the meaning of their presence in the Emirates, their existence, their purpose to live a life with zest and reason.
66. Chronicle Choir - The Second Cronicle Gospel Singers The Second Chronicle Gospel Choir, was founded in 1999. The group started its ministry singing liturgical and gospel songs every Sunday evening masses at the Our Lady of Sorrows Parish.
67. Crossnote Choir The Crossnote Choir serves at Sta. Cecilia Parish, San Mateo, Rizal.
68. Crusader-Shalom Choir Choir of Santo Cristo Parish, Valenzuela City.
69. Cic chorale The cultural groups of the College of Immaculate Conception in Cabanatuan City have showcased CIC talents in several occasions of the Diocese and have been invited to perform in concerts sponsored by different parishes. The CIC Chorale has proven its worth as it qualified to represent the country in a prestigious chorale competition in Spittal, Austria, and in Spain.
Coro Andreano Choir from St. Andrew's Cathedral, La Huerta, Paranaque City.
70. Coro Animo Choir of Alumni members of the De La Salle University Chorale, Manila, conducted by Liaa Ambrosio.
71. Coro Basilica de Malolos The Coro Basilica de Malolos (formerly known as the Cathedral Choir of Malolos) was founded on September 1976 by the late Ms. Ely Torralba. The group, now on its 30th year, garnered several awards and recognitions in choral music.
72. Coro Cantabile This choir was found in 2002 and consists of singers with an excellent education in church music. The conductor Sharon S. Abesamis is a member of the Philippine Madrigal Singers. In 2008 they went on their 3rd concert tour to Europe.
73. Coro De San Sebastian Coro de San Sebastian is one of the active choral groups in San Sebastian Basilica in Quiapo, Manila and regularly serves the parish every Sunday. This coro is one of the multi awarded church choirs in the Philippines, it was hosting a choral competition entitled “Corofest 2008″.
74. Coro de Sta. Cecilia Organized in 1996, they decided to name the choir after the patron saint of music and choose the Parish of the Holy Sacrifice in UP Diliman as their base. In November 2007, the choir emerged with top prizes in the Asian Open division of the 1st Asian Choir Games held in Jakarta, Indonesia.
75. Coro Techniuv Coro Techniuv (or simply Coro Techniuv) choir came into existence in 1992. Composed mostly of scholars from Technical University of the Philippines (TUP) in Dasmarinas, Cavite. The choir made history as it became the first champion of the Paskuhan sa Imus Choral Competition in Imus, Cavite.
Covenant Singers A group of young, vibrant, and energetic Filipino-Chinese Singers from different Evangelical Churches. Launched formally in 2005, The Covenant Singers (TCS) had the privilege of singing in the presence of Her Excellency President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo during a conference for the Philippine Council of Evangelicals.
76. Crusaders Choir In 2003, the Crusaders Choir became the official representative of the Vicariate of Meycauayan to the 1st Diocesan Youth Choir Competition. The Crusaders Choir and its members will continue to achieve personal excellence and excellence for the group as a whole for the greater glory of God. The choir is located in Obando, Bulacan.
77. Cultural Center of the Philippines Chorale Formed in 2002, the Chorale is composed of employees from the various departments of the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Since it was organized, the choir regularly performs for various in-house events and formal concert programs in various venues of the Cultural Center of the Philippines.In July 2007, it successfully joined A Voyage of Songs International Choral Competition in Pattaya, Thailand.
78. Cristus in Cantico Youth Choir Choir of St. Micheal, The Archangel Parish, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
79. Crossnote Choir The Crossnote Choir serves at Sta. Cecilia Parish, San Mateo, Rizal.
80. Cycle Mass Chorale Cycle Mass chorale is composed of Filipino-Chinese students and young professionals who are committed in serving God through music. The group is based in Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish (Binondo Chinese Parish), the oldest parish that was established for the Filipino Chinese Catholics in Philippines. 81. De La Salle University Chorale The De La Salle University Chorale was established in 1987 as the official chorale group of De La Salle University-Manila, composed of young musically talented students performing in various gatherings, concerts and functions. Through the years, the group carved a niche in the music scene both locally and abroad, winning first prize in various competitions in the country, embarking on highly successful Concert Tours and performing in international festivals.
82.De La Salle University – Dasmariñas Chorale The group is composed of 21 students from the different colleges who strive to promote appreciation for choral music, uphold Filipino faith and culture and aid its members in their personal formation towards fully becoming men and women who live by the Lasallian values of Faith, Zeal in Service and Communion in Mission.
De La Salle Voices This group is for the alumni, alumna, and also for the current students from De La Salle Lipa, Lipa City, Batangas, The choir successfully participated in several International competitions such as 2nd World Choir Games 2002 in Busan, Korea and during their European Tour 2005 were they won silver at the 5th Harmonie Festival in Lindenholzhausen, Germany.
83. De La Salle Zobel Chorale The De La Salle Zobel Chorale (DLSZ Chorale) is a musical group that is based at the De La Salle-Santiago Zobel School in Muntinlupa City. These students are given the opportunity to develop their singing talents through individual and group choral activities.
84. Del Pilar Academy Heritage Singers To date, the choir's mission is to uphold choral music in DPA and to promote camaraderie and goodwill among student in DPA. The choir has participated in Paskuhan sa Imus 2002 and in "FORTE Choral Competition," held in 2003 at the De la Salle University-Dasmarinas bringing the 3rd Place trophy. They also won 2nd Place in Paskuhan sa Imus Choral Fest 2003.
85. Deus Antiphon Chorale Deus Antiphon is a group of individuals from different fields of interest who are willing to serve the Lord through excellent harmony of voices. The name is derived from Latin which means "God's Response". They are a group in the Archdiocesan Shrine of St. Joseph in Quezon City, their objective is not only to serve the Church but also to serve God's people by being an instrument of evangelization.
86. Disciples Choir This choir is active at Cathedral Shrine and Parish of the Good Shepherd, Fairview, Quezon City.
87. Divine Majesty Male Choir Divine Majesty Male Choir from Angeles City, Pampanga, was organized in 1996, when a group of young men coveted to endow their music in serving God and humanity.
88. Dynamic Youth Chorale The Dynamic Youth Chorale joined the Philippine Madrigal Singers’ Madz et al Festival Series 2006 held in Phil-Am life auditoriumManila.
EBC Salmo Chorale This choir, based at the Emmanuel Baptist Church in Taytay, Rizal, is conducted by Chorale Director Mario Lat. It has been in existence since the late 80's and was earlier known as The EBC Choir. Besides the church service the choral group is performing concerts preferring English Gospel Songs, Classical music, Tagalog Christian Music, and Pilipino Folk Songs.
Education Singers This is the Official Choir of the College of Education of University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Espiritu Santo Youth Choir With the successful conclusion of World Youth Day in 1995 this group of young professionals was formed, who uplift and inspire souls who attend eucharistic celebration through their choice of music. Its home is the Immaculate Conception Parish, Tayuman, Manila.
Family of God Chorale This choir, which was earlier known as the "San Pedro Chamber Singers", is the resident choir group of the Family of God Catholic Charismatic Community. The group was formed in 2003. This talented group is often invited to sing on weddings, special occasions, and other celebrations. The choir sings regularly in the Sunday mass at the Nuestra Senora de la Paz Y Buenviaje (Old Balara Chapel), Quezon City.
90. Far Eastern University Chorale FEU choir, group of the Far Eastern University in Manila.
91. Fatima Laetare Chanters Choir of Mother of the Redeemer Parish, Cogon, Ormoc City, Leyte.
92. Faithful Servants of Christ Choir The Faithful Servants of Christ Choir was established on November 2002. Since then, the family choir continues to touch the lives of those people who are not so fortunate, as well as our abandoned elders and at the same time, fulfilling our committment to serve and be a part of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass - Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish, Tugatog, Malabon City.
93. Filhai Ladies Choir Choir of Holy Family Sub-Parish/St. Peter's Parish, Quezon City.
94. Filipino Choral Group, Kuwait This choir located in Kuwait is constantly preparing for the next Christmas season. “Para sa amin, araw-araw ay Paskong lagi” (For them “everyday is Christmas day”).
95. Franciscan Dream Chorale Choir from San Francisco del Monte, Quezon City.
96. Galilee Children's Choir Choir of San Nicolas de Tolentino Parish Church, Mainit, Surigao del Norte.
97. Gawad Kalinga Tatalon Performing Arts The group was first formed as representatives in the INTERNATIONAL KIDS VILLAGE [Kids for Christ activity] in Baguio 2007 to be a part of 250 voice choir who will sing during the mass.
98. Genesis Male Choir This is the resident choir of the Basilica of Peñafrancia, Balatas, Naga City.
Gleepals UST CSGC One goal of the University Of Santo Tomas College of Science Glee Club is to craft excellent programs of a wide range of choral music.
101. Gloria Patri Singers A group that serves the Church of the Most Holy Trinity Parish Balic-Balic, Sampaloc, Manila and Our Lady of Fatima Parish Cordillera, Galas, Quezon City. It was formed with a mission, a mission which is only for HIM alone.
102. Gospella Ensemble Choir at Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
103. Hail Mary the Queen Children's Choir Hail Mary the Queen Children's Choir is the masterful blending of voices of children. With the primary objective of singing in Eucharistic celebrations and other liturgical feasts. In the quest for excellence, the choir joined the 3rd Choir Olympics in Bremen, Germany in July 2004 and came home as the Olympic Champion in the Music of the Religions Category. In 2007 they participated in the Asian Choir Games where they won several medals.
104. Hand of God Music Ministry HANDoG serves in Saint Fabian, Pope and Martyr Parish, San Fabian, Pangasinan.
105. Hangad Music Ministry Hangad is a ministry composed of students and young professionals based in Quezon City under the Jesuit Music Ministry of the Jesuit Communications Foundation.
106. Haranang Pilipino, Germany Haranang Pilipino is a choir and dancing group from Hanover, Germany. Their varied and entertaining program appears on birthday parties, weddings and festivals to perform various joyful songs and dances from the different regions of the Philippines, wearing colourful traditional costumes from the different cultural areas.
107. Harmonic Bliss The choir is also known as "AMA Chorale" of AMA Computer University in Project 8, Quezon City.
Herrenchor An all male chorale group based at St. Therese of the Child Jesus Parish inside the campus of the University of the Philippines Los Baños, Laguna. The choir specializes both on liturgical and non-secular chamber music. The group consists of young, well-talented men from different fields of specialty. Most of the members are students while some are professionals. Undoubtedly, despite their busy schedules, the group still finds time to get together and provide choir services for the church and entertainment for all.
111. Himig Diwa Choir Champus Ministry of the Holy Name University, Tagbilaran City. Volunteer students and alumni of the University who commit themselves to the task of evangelization through choral singing. Himig Diwa is a ministry - friends bonded by the love for music and the desire to serve.
Himig Pilipino Choral Ensemble, Canada Himig was founded in 1982. Throughout the years, HIMIG has become more than a choral group - they have been actively involved in the Mississauga and Toronto communities, participating in various musical festivals and cultural events. HIMIG has also performed as special guests for various Filipino and non-Filipino, International and local groups.
113. Himig Sanghaya Chorale The Himig Sanghaya Chorale Incorporated is a SEC registered non-profit youth organization that aims to promote choral music with its unique sound and musicality. Since it was founded in 1998 Himig Sanghaya Chorale has always lived up to its name, which means “Music at its Highest Honour”.
114. Hiraya Male Vocal Ensemble Since its inception in 2000, Hiraya Men's Chorus has steadily made itself known to the chorale world through its delightful and meaningful interpretations of songs.The name Hiraya, also rendered in traditional alphabet, loosely means "vision", "imagination" and "dream", and appropriately defines their beginnings and their unique
His Sounds Chorale It began sometime in 1971 when sixteen young men and women got together and decided to found a singing group. In 1980, His Sounds won the First Prize, College Division, Regional Level, of the National Music Competition for Young Artisit (NAMCYA), a highly prestigious national talent search initiated by the Cultural Center of the Philippines.
Holy Angel University Chorale This is a singing group which is composed of Elite Singers at Holy Angel University. The Holy Angel University Chorale is a resident choir of the Holy Angel University in Angeles City.
115. Holy Rosary Choir Holy Rosary Choir of St.John the Evangelist was formed in 2000 and made its debut performance in HIMIG: Alay Kay Maria Choir Concert in Sta.Maria, Bulacan. Since then, the group regularly sings in their Parish Sunday Mass.
118. Iglesia ni Cristo F. Manalo Choir The Iglesia ni Cristo F. Manalo Choir is an organized group of dedicated men and women from the Locale of F. Manalo, Ecclesiastical District of Metro Manila East.
119. Ilocos Norte HS Samiweng Singers The Samiweng Singers. A ladies youth choir, is the official chorus of Ilocos Norte National High School, Laoag City. It is composed of musically-inclined students taken from best sections of the school.
IloIlo National Highschool Chorale Its objective is to develop the singing talents of the students, discipline and confidence during performances. The INHS Chorale, formerly known as INHS Glee Club has already joined and won various competitions both in the division and regional levels. One of the members of the group won in the national level Vocal Solo Category. The group has performed in many community-service related activities.
120. Immaculate Concepcion Male Choir The Immaculate Concepcion Male Choir sings for the Mass at the Immaculate Concepcion Church in Concepcion Uno, Marikina City. The choir has been in existence for over twenty years and has gone through several projects, activities, gigs, and events together as a group.
121. Internuncio Internuncio is a subgroup of the Sacred Chorale of the Manila Adventist Medical Center & Colleges. Serving as a cultural ambassador of the college the group is committed to the performance and promotion of both sacred music and classic secular songs. Internuncio members are all bonafide students of the Manila Adventist Medical Center & Colleges.
122. IMUSICAPELLA Chamber Choir The IMUSICAPELLA Chamber Choir is one of the church choirs based at the Our Lady of the Pillar Parish in Imus, Cavite, Philippines. As part of their regular service to the church, the choir sings at the mass at the Imus Cathedral. They have become steadfast in their goal of attaining choral distinction and recognition as one of the Philippines' finest vocal ensembles.
124. Jazz Mass Choir A chorale from St. Andrew Cathedral Parish, Parañaque City.
125. inVoce Choral Arts Society inVoce was found in July of 2007 by alumni of the Del Pilar Academy Heritage Singers of Imus, Cavite, together with friends from top university and company choirs as a venue for choral music excellence and to further explore the vast choral music literature. Recognizing their values, the Municipality of Imus touted them as Cultural Ambassadors - to showcase the talents and products of their hometown every time they perform.
126. Jubilaeum Chorale Choir of St. Gregory the Great Parish, Indang, Cavite.
127. Kammerchor Manila This choir is a church-based, self-supporting choir that was formally organized in 1992. The group was originally composed of alumni of the UST Action Singers who clings to their passion of sharing their musical talent and serving the Lord through singing. Since 2008 the group journeys anew to serve regularly at the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Parish in West Triangle, Quezon City; now with a broader scope of membership.
128. Katinig Choir Choir of Mother of Perpetual Help Chapel Mary Cris Complex / Annunciation Parish, Gen Trias, Cavite.
129. Kilyawan Boys Choir The Kilyawan Boys Choir derives its name from the songbird KILYAWAN (Golden Oriole) and takes after the belief that the male Kilyawan is known to be a better warbler than its female counterpart. The choir traces its roots to the school based Claret Boys Choir which was formed in 1994 by Mr. Mark Anthony Carpio, choirmaster of the Philippine Madrigal Singers.
130. KnightWinds This choir is conducted by Terence Guillermo.
131. Knights and Maidens Choir The Knights and Maidens Choir is located at Sta. Monica Parish, Minalin, Pampanga.
132. Koinonia Choir Koinonia is a community of praise singers dedicated to helping individuals connect with God through music. Their organization fosters music as a medium to inspire and to sustain faith among believers. The choirs home is Mother of the Redeemer Parish, Deparo, Novaliches.
134. Koro La Naval During 1998 the core group of Koro La Naval was formed. Under the baton of Joseph Dimson, the group went through rigorous training in the field of choral music.
135. Koro ni Marcos Choir of St. Mark the Evangelist Parish, Balian, Pangil, Laguna.
136. Koro Santa Lucia Koro Santa Lucia was organized in 1975. It was formerly known as Sta. Lucia Choir as it consistently serves the Parish of Sta. Lucia in Sasmuan, Pampanga. KSL’s aspiration is to inspire young people to dole out their musical inclinations especially in choral music and to use such in serving our Lord.
Koro Stigmatico Founded in 1989, the Koro Stigmatino comprises approximately 25 church singers, organists, advisers and Musical Directors. They sing every Sunday in their home church (Parish of the Five Wounds in Las Pinas City) and perform major concerts to help out in the construction of the newly designed Church.
137. Korus The group sing a variety of music such as harana or kundiman, classical to jazz to folk to gospel. The musical collections from standards to original compositions arranged purposely for us.
138. Kulai Pikata Ensemble A male vocal ensemble from Bacolod City, Negros Occidental.
139. Kynosis Choir, Japan Filipino Church Choir at St. Michael's Parish, Minami Rinkan, Yamato-Shi.
140. La Naval Parish Choir The La Naval Parish Choir is resident in Sangley Point, Cavite City.
141. Laguna Choir This group was created to enhance furthermore brotherhood among choir officials and choir members in the Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo) in the ecclesiastical district of Laguna.
Land Bank of the Philippines Ambassador Chorale In 1980 LandBank of the Philippines, a government institution, created a chorale group composed of its employees known as the Landbank Chorale, intended as an Ambassador of Goodwill for the Bank.
142. Laoag City Children’s Choir The Laoag City Children’s Choir won 2nd place in the 2007 National Music Competition for Young Artists at the Cultural Center of the Philippines, Manila.
143. Las Piñas Boys Choir The singers of Las Piñas Boys Choir of Las Piñas City are all enrolled in St. Joseph's Academy where they enjoy scholarships. They perform regularly in the Annual International Bamboo Organ Festival. The choir emerged victorious in the two categories it competed in the World Choir Games 2008, Graz, Austria.
144. Lifeline Chorale The Lifeline Chorale, a group established in 1981 at Pasay Adventist Church. It carries the objective and devotion to be of service to God and humanity thus performing in various singing ministries at different churches, prison houses, hospitals and funerals.
149. Living Water Chorale, New Zealand Filipino Church Choir in Good Sheperd Parish, Auckland.
150. Loboc Children's Choir The Loboc Children's Choir is composed of school children from the Central Elementary School of the town of Loboc. The Choir is a 'cultural treasure' of the province of Bohol, and as such, the group often sings for visiting dignitaries, and local and foreign tourists. Its concert repertoire is a combination of classical, folk, modern and children's songs.
151. Loreto Minstrels Since 1985, the Loreto Minstrels of the Our Lady of Loreto Parish in Bustillos, Sampaloc, Manila have faithfully served the Lord and our Blessed Mother with their passion for choral worship. Under the tutelage of Joven L. Valeras, LM has also succeeded not just in capturing the hearts of Loreto parishioners but winning at various local competitions as well. The group continues to sing at the Loreto parish every Sunday mass and now at Christ the King church in Green Meadows.
Lourdes School Choral Society The Choral Society is a collection of youthfully talented students of the present generation. Formerly called as the Lourdes School Chorale of Quezon City way back in 2005, the Choral Society now soars on into new heights for choral excellence. Christened as the Lourdes School Choral Society in the school year of 2007, the group continues their journey since then in being ambassadors of music representing the Lourdes School institution.
153. Lumen Gentium Choir The choir was formed by the officers and members of the Brookside Youth Catholic Choir to encourage children to be able to serve in our parish as choir members. They are to find in the Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Cainta, Rizal.
154. Lyceum of the Philippines University Chorale The Lyceum of the Philippines University Chorale scored a unique achievement for the country with a harvest of two gold medals and one silver in the 1st Asian Choir Games held at the Jakarta, Indonesia in 2007. The LPU Chorale is composed of 29 members under the baton of Choirmaster Nicanor Infante, with Rosario Garcia as assisting artist.
Magnificat Chorale The choir was established in 1982 at the Most Holy Trinity Parish in Manila.
156. Magsaysay High School Chorale The choir of Ramon Magsaysay High School was placed second in the 2008 Hongkong International Youth and Children's Choir Festival 2008 in Hongkong.
157. Major Chords The male choir recalls 1978 when the Major Chords was formed. Their driving force was the passion for music and the yearning to come up with a project that will help in the promotion and preservation of the Chabacano culture and heritage. After more than two decades, they are back not as professionals nor as businessmen and as sons of Zamboanga.
159. Mandaluyong Children’s Chorus Conceived as a training program to develop and nurture the musically gifted among the underprivileged the Mandaluyong Children’s Chorus has become a ‘spring of hope and pride” for the Philippines. The Mandaluyong Children’s Chorus represented the Philippines and brought home a silver medal in the Children’s Choir Category and bronze in the Contemporary Music Category in the 2nd World Choir Olympics in Busan, Korea.
160. Mandaue School for the Arts Children's Choir At the Asian Choir Games 2007 in Jakarta Gold medals were awarded the Mandaue School for the Arts Children's Choir for the Children's Choir, Music of the Religions and Folklore categories.
161. Manila Cathedral Boys' Choir The Manila Cathedral Boy's Choir was founded by the late Rufino Cardinal Santos and trained under Father John Van De Steen, CICM, a Belgian missionary. They sing as a group Sacred Music and the Gregorian Chants.
162. Manila Chamber Singers The Manila Chamber Singers (MCS) is composed of young professionals and students who share a passion for fine choral music. Founded in 1999, the Choir’s membership has expanded to include choristers from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in Metro Manila. The choir has won several awards in international choir competitions.
164. Manila Science High School Chorale The Manila Science High School Chorale (MSHSC) is an organization of the Manila Science High School that aims to encourage its students to be musically inclined through proper orientation and intense training headed by the Musical Adviser, Mrs. Joy Carlos.
165. Manila Vocal Ensemble The Manila Vocal Ensemble is composed of eight to twelve students and professionals whose objectives are: to promote the Filipino culture in songs and dances; to promote Filipino performing art of world-renowned music; to share God's peace and love through music; and to provide voice and academic scholarship to the members in their chosen field of study.
166. Manila Serenata Singers This choir is composed of alumni singers and friends of the Technological Institute of the Philippines (TIP) Chorale, committed to spreading faith and culture through choral music.
168. Mapua Concert Singers The Mapua Concert Singers formerly known as Mapua Singing Ambassadors, is the official choir of the Mapua Institute of Technology, Intramuros, Manila, Philippines. They successfully participated in several international choir competitions.
170. Marian Choir The Marian Choir then known as the Legion of Mary Choir was organized in 1983. As the group's membership multiplied, they decided to adopt its present name in 1985. The choir made history in the field of choral music by being the First Asian Church Choir to venture in a World Concert Tour and Pilgrimage (1996) winning accolades and top honors for the Philippines and Asia.
171. Marian Youth Community The Marian Youth Community (MARYCOM) was first known as Parish Youth Council (PYC). It is the choir of Parish of the Immaculate Conception, Los Baños, Laguna.
172. Marian Youth Choir Choir of Mary Help of Christians Parish, Caloocan City.
173. Maria Auxilium Christianorum Choir The group was originally a combination of two youth organizations; Friends of Don Bosco (FDB), mostly composed of boys and Youth Delegated Organization (YDO), of which majority are girls. Outreach programs, retreats formations and fellowship activities are a regular occurrence with Auxilium, Dedicated to service, and the group is ready to animate high masses and special occasions of the parish.
174. Maria Immaculada Choir
175. Maria Mater Dei Choir Choir of St. Joseph The Worker Parish, Manuguit, Tondo, Manila.
176. Marian Choir of Cavite The Marian Choir then known as the Legion of Mary Choir was organized in 1983 through the benign efforts of Rev. Fr. Jojie Sayoc and Ms. Tricia Jacinto. As the group’s membership multiplied, they decided to adopt its present name in 1985.
177. Marikina City Chorale The Marikina City Chorale is a non-parish based, non-sectarian group of talented men and women from all walks of life.It showcases Filipino musical works – liturgical, folk, ballad, classical, contemporary etc. – from the most prominent musicians, composers and National Artists for Music like Lucio San Pedro, Ryan Cayabyab and Willy Cruz to the least heard talents.
178. Maryknoll Sanctuary Choir The roots of the choir started with a small group of students and young professionals from St. Louis University and the University of the Philippines Baguio, simply called Maryknoll Choir back in September 1999. The present batch, who comes from the different schools and communities of Northern Luzon, the South, and the Cordilleras, continue to advocate the noble task of promoting Peace, Justice and Integrity of all Creations through Music and the Arts.
179. Melodia Singers
180. Masambong Choir Choir of the Most Holy Redeemer Parish in Masambong, Quezon City.
181. Mater Dolorosa Chorale The Mater Dolorosa Chorale - the official choir of the Parish of Our Lady of Sorrows in Pasay City.
182. Methodist Choirs Group This is the place where Methodist choirs can exchange everything to improve their music ministries - pieces, materials, news, events, etc. All for the glory of God.Metro Bank Chorale.
183. Metropolitan Cathedral Choir This choir is the official choir of Cathedral City of San Fernando, Pampanga. They started the group in 1985. In 2008 the choir was Champion in 12 Days of Carol in Mimosa Clark Field Pampanga.. 184.Metropolitan Children´s Choir The choir’s mission is to develop the children's musical potential through the study and performance of the choral art, to be one of the best choirs in the world by performing the finest repertoire especially Filipino Christian Choral Music. The choir successfully participated in the 4th World Choir Games 2006 in Xiamen, China.
185. Migrant Voices, Singapore Migrant Voices is a non-profit art society setup in 2006 to celebrate the artistic talents of migrant workers in Singapore. Since inception, the society has organized many events including concerts, plays and community theatre projects at various indoor and outdoor venues all around Singapore.
186. MILK Children’s Choir MILK (Mainly I Love Kids) Fund is a charity organization, which reaches out to disadvantaged children in the hope of developing them into contributing members of society. These children come from troubled or low-income families, suffer from chronic illnesses, physically challenged and often caught in a downward cycle that their circumstances destine them to. Their education grant programme has started a MILK Children’s Choir who have given a few public performances.
187. Minstrels of Elizabeth Seton Choir of Elizabeth Seton School, Las Piñas City.
188. Montserrat Singers A choir from San Beda College, Manila City.
189.Moriah Baptist Bible Church Choir The Moriah Baptist Bible Church choir singers are church members who have committed their desire to praise God through singing and are willing to submit to the training of the conductor that God put therein. The Moriah Baptist Bible Church choir heartily sings to God for His glory.
190. Morong Catholic Youth Choir The choir is a Parish-based choir located in Morong Rizal, Philippines, dedicated to spread the gospel thru songs of worship.
Muntinlupa Dance Company The Philippines' Muntinlupa Dance Company (MDC), playing the role of an esteemed ambassador of goodwill for the City of Muntinlupa has a panorama of songs, music and dances over the decades, with a series of performances that will bring extreme joy and laughter, vivid memories and thrilling excitement to varied and diversified audiences.
Musikapella Pililla The group from St. Mary Magdalene Parish Choir Loft started out as an ordinary youth choir until one person decided to teach them new singing techniques that derived from the Philippine Madrigal Singers style of singing. Eventually, from that day on, the group, commonly known as St. Mary Magdalene Parish Youth Choir, is now establishing and putting Pililla in the map of Rizal and hopefully to the Philippines and then to the world…
191. Musikat University of Saint la Salle's pop singing group.
192. Napocor Chorale This choir is conducted by Anna Abeleda-Piquero.
193.New Era University Glee Club A group of musically gifted college students from New Era University, this group known as the New Era University Glee Club has proven its way through choral musicianship. Born in 1979 the group has staged many major concerts and countless performances in and outside the vicinity of New Era University.
194. North District Choir
195. Novo Concertante Manila The Novo Concertante Manila is based at the Christ the King Parish in Green Meadows, Quezon City. The chamber choir is composed of music lovers from all walks of life who enjoy singing together. It has successfully participated in some high class choir competitions.
OLHP PREX Choir OLHP Prex Choir is the official choir of Armina Affairs (Events Coordination). They sing in weddings and other special events and every Sunday at at Our Lady of Hope Parish in Pag-asa, Quezon City.
197. Pag-Ibig Fund Chorale This choir is conducted by Fred de Santos
198. Pamilya Dugtong Choir Multitalented young performers of Sto. Nino Parish of Pandacan.
199. Parish Youth Chorale Chor of Santa Rosa de Lima Parish, Santa Rosa City, Laguna.
200. Payatas Choir This choir belongs to The Jesuit Music Ministry. Jesuit Music Ministry continues to be of service to God through music that appeals to the heart of contemporary society.
201. Pfizer Chorale This choir consists of employers of Pfizer company. It is conducted by Oscar Pantaleon.
PLM Student Choral Society The new PLM Student Choral Society is the official college chorale of PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MAYNILA, Intramuros, Manila.
202. One Voice Choir (SSC-R CAVITE). Formerly "SSC-R HS Department Choir", the OVC is the official choir of San Sebastian College-Recoletos de Cavite, Inc. High School Department. The chorale was found in 2005.
203. Octava Choral Society A choir which could sing folk, Filipino ballads, classical, ethnic as well as contemporary music.
205. Olongapo City National Highschool Youth Choir The Olongapo City National Highschool Youth Choir is a school-based choir composed mainly of Special Program in the Arts (SPA) and Special Science Curriculum (SSC) students. The choir has joined the 4th World Choir Games to be held in Xiamen, China in 2006.
206. OLPP Music Ministry Our Lady of Pentecost Parish Music Ministry.
207. One Achord A group of professional singers who banded together when they worked with the San Miguel Master Chorale. Previous to this, they were members of some of the top choirs in the country like the Philippine Madrigal Singers, UP Concert Chorus and other groups.
208. Our Lady of Fatima University Chorale The official choir of the Our Lady Of Fatima University. They excel musically with the help of conductor Maestro Philip Vincent Ilagan Mabunga, a member of the Philippine Madrigal Singers.
209. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Prex Music Ministry The choir took over as the PREX Music Ministry in 2000. It is located in Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish, Quezon City.
210. Our Lady of Peace Choir Choir of San Isidro Labrador Parish, Impalambong - Malaybalay City, Bukidnon Peñafra.
211. Our Lady of the Pillar Cathedral Choir The choir of Our Lady of the Pillar Cathedral in Imus, Cavite, also known as Imus Cathedral. It is conducted by Oscar Panta-leon.
213. Pagkabuhay Youth Choir The group started in their parish as around the 90's as "Youth Choir", its name has changed to Pagkabuhay Youth Choir in the year 2002. Their home is Novaliches, Quezon City.
214. Palawan Chamber Choir The Palawan Chamber Choir members constantly face the challenge of excellence as they continue to gain recognition and appreciation around the world for the uniqueness of their songs and performances. With this challenge, coupled with their new vision to become apostolic bearers of Christ’s mission, they responsively commit to make a difference in a complex and fragmented world.
PAMAS Carolers, USA The PAMAS Carolers was conceived in 1980 to bring the nostalgic spirit of native Philippine holiday traditions to Filipino and American living rooms. They brave the snow and winter chill of the night to entertain and raise funds to buy gifts for the children and senior citizen's during the annual Christmas Party. Their rendition of Tagalog and English Christmas Carols has become a popular yearly tradition that members look forward to.
215. Pansol Choir . Organized in 1970, the Pansol Choir is a community-based choir that regularly sings at the Parish of Sta. Maria della Strada every Sunday and at the Pansol Chapel every third Sunday of the month. The choir endeavors to make the Eucharistic celebration more meaningful through sound interpretations of liturgical music.
216. Parish Youth Ministry Core Group Choir of St. Hyacinth Parish, San Jacinto, Pangasinan.
Philippine Airlines Chorale This is a choir composed of employers of Philippine Airlines. They have been awarded 3rd place in the PMAP Choralefest 2008 in Philamlife Theatre, Manila and as well successfully participated at the Busan Chorale Fest & Competition 2008 in Korea.
218. Philippine Chamber Singers, USA The Philippine Chamber Singers – Los Angeles (PCS-LA) is a group of young, dynamic, and vibrant Filipino music-lovers bonded by their passion for choral singing. The singers’ aim is to promote quintessential Filipino choral literature in and around Southern California.
219. Philippine Choral Group The Philippine Choral Group, which has been performing in the Tampa Bay area for more than 15 years, is under the continued leadership of Olivia Santiano.
220. Philippine Madrigal Singers No need for lengthy debates-- it is a universally accepted fact that the Philippine Madrigal Singers is one of the world’s best choirs after having consistently won all the top prizes in the world’s prestigious choral competitions for the last 42 years. Philippine Madrigal Singers was founded in 1963 by National Artist for Music, Professor Andrea O. Veneracion. The choir is mostly composed of students, faculty and alumni from the University of the Philippines.
221. Philippine Male Chorale The Philippine Male Chorale, one of the most active male chorales in the country. It was formed in 1978 with the world-renowned National Artist Andrea Veneracion of the University of the Philippines Madrigal Singers as their conductress/musical directress. The choir performed in several competitions such as the 3rd World Choir Games 2004 in Bremen, Germany.
222. Philippine Normal University Choir The Philippine Normal University Chorale is an organization of students and alumni studying the various education courses in the Manila campus. Their varied specializations distinctly make their group unique, an assembly of music enthusiasts whose passion for music makes them blend their voices, let alone develop a dynamic personality needed by future educators.
223. Philippine Women's University Chorale The P.W.U. Chorale was established through the efforts of Dean Francisco Feliciano of the Philippine Women’s University College of Music and Chancellor Dolores Lasan. The choir has been under the direction of Robert Delgado since its inception in 1998. The Chorale has won in national competitions in the Philippines, and regularly performs in opera and oratorio productions of the Philippine Women’s University and the Cultural Center of the Philippines.
224. POEA Chorale Choir of the “Philippine Overseas Employment Administration”. It is conducted by Marvin Gayatgay.
226. Prime Note Ensemble , Saudi Arabia Founded in 2001, the Prime Note Ensemble (PNE) has established itself as the 1st Filipino a cappella Choir in Saudi Arabia and the only choir consist entirely of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) in the world to have joined and secured a place in international competitions.
227. Psalmi Deo Chorale The members of the Psalmi Deo Chorale are singing for the greater glory of God, in order to lead the people in praising the Almighty; to encourage fellow youths, to discover their talents; and to be models to our fellow parishioners through friendship and solidarity through music. They sing every Sunday at St. Paul of the Cross Parish, Marikina City during the mass.
228. Psalms Choir This Liturgical Singing Group was formed in 1996 in San Lorenzo Ruiz Church, San Jose Del Monte Bulacan.
Rabboni Junior Choir Rabboni Jr. Choir is the 3rd generation chorale of the Immaculate Conception Parish in Antipolo City, the dwelling place of the brown virgin otherwise known as the "Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage".
229. REACH Singing Ambassadors R. E. A. C. H. Singing Ambassadors is a parachurch chorale group of active members from Grace Baptist Church of Cebu City formed in 2005. The choir aims to give glory to God by being a group that would be His ambassadors not only in the church but also in the community and the music world as well.
230. Reflex Choir The Reflex Choir is both civic and religious organization serving for the community as a Choir in St. Peter & St. Paul Parish at Aplaya, Calamba City and had organized gift giving and blood letting and other civic activities that benefited the community of Aplaya.
Regent Square Chorale The Regent Square Chorale traces its beginning 1988 with 16 members at the Adventist University of the Philippines. In late 1988 the group was dedicated to God and the University officially recognized the Chorale as one of its official Singing Groups. Since then the chorale represented the University in various Religious and Cultural concerts throughout the Philippines, Taiwan, and United States of America.
231. Revelation Choir The Revelation Choir was organized as a church choir of Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Ugong, Pasig in 1984. It was formed mainly to assist in the celebration of the Holy Mass within the community. However, through the many years of its existence, the choir has evolved into a well-knit group that is closer to being a family than a mere organization.
232. Sacred Heart Singers Choir from the Parish of the Sacred Heart in Kamuning, Quezon City.
233. Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Choir, Taiwan The SHJP Choir was established with the sole purpose of accompanying the laity during the liturgical celebrations. Together with the founding leaders, the volunteer members coming from the different working sectors around Chungli (Taiwan) dedicate themselves to serve God and the praying community through the music ministry.
234. Saint Joseph College High School Liturgical Choir A school-based liturgical choir of high school students who wish to serve God through their voices. Located in St. Joseph Parish, Olongapo City.
235. Saint Lorenzo Ruiz Music Ministry A choir from Bacoor, Cavite.
236. Saint Mary's Youth Choir Choir of Saint Mary's Rosary of the Perpetual Parish, Davao City.
Santo Sepulcro Choir This choir is a parish based choir from the south. Our group is consists of young professionals, from all walks of life aiming to serve God through our music. We also perform for concerts, weddings, and corporate events. Santo Sepulcro Choir is also a member of San Pedro Laguna's Municipal Chorale Group by the Department of Tourism, Culture and Arts.
238. Samiweng Singers This is the official chorus of Ilocos Norte National High School, Laoag City. It is composed of musically-inclined students taken from best sections of the school. The choir's repertoire includes Ilocano, Latin, English pop, and Tagalog songs. Mr. Robert Delgado is one of the choir's arrangers.
Sampaloc SDA Chorale The SSDA Chorale is composed of youth members of Sampaloc Seventh Day Adventist Church.
240. San Beda High School Glee Club The GC is the umbrella organization of the San Beda High School Glee Club and The San Beda Alumni Glee Club that is based in San Beda College, an exclusive catholic school for boys run by Benedictine Monks in Manila, Philippines. Both groups are all-male chamber choirs that specialize in pop and contemporary a cappella.
241. San Isidro Youth Choir The San Isidro Youth Choir is the resident youth choir of San Isidro Labrador Parish, Aurora Street, Digos City, Davao del Sur, Philippines.
242. San Juanist Liturgical Music Ministry Choir of San Juan Dela Cruz Parish, Ugong, Valenzuela City. It's their parish grand chorale, composed of all the choir groups under their parish, which are about 10 groups.
243. San Nicolas II Chorale The San Nicolas 2nd Chorale was established in 1983. It is composed of young professionals based at San Nicolas 2nd Sasmuan, Pampanga.
244. Sanctae Mariae Choir Choir of Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish, Mandaluyong City.
245. Santisimo Rosario Parish Choir The Santisimo Rosario Parish Choir (SRPC) is the official liturgical choral group of the Santisimo Rosario Parish Church, University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
246. Santo Domingo Male Chorale Thisall-male choral group was found in 1978 and is operating within the Tiples de Sto. Domingo Alumni Association, Inc.The choir sings regularly in Sunday mass at Sto. Domingo Church in Quezon City.
247. Saunder Choir
248. Saringhimig Singers, USA This choir formerly existed at the University of the Philippines. George G. Hernandez started this choir as a music student at UP in 1974.Saringhimig Singers is a group of 30 quality volunteer singers who are dedicated to superior choral performance in all styles performing throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and internationally.
249. School Masters Chorus School Masters Chorus (SMC) is a group composed of energetic and talented academic professionals, all possessing a common affinity and love for music, particularly choral singing. SMC aims to promote music education through musically centred seminars tailored for students and teachers, choral workshops and concert performances. The choir also renders liturgical music services every Sunday at the Shrine of the Divine Word in Quezon City.
Serene8 Music Company Serene8 dedicated them selves to spectacle quality music and provide excellent service. Being an ALL-IN-ONE group, they could be a Choir and an Acoustic Trio for your church ceremony, an Acoustic Ensemble and a Vocal Group for your reception, and a Show Band for your party.
251. Shepherds Choir The Shepherds Choir is a bunch of regular folks who love singing, playing, sharing music (old, new, original and not-so-original) and generally raising the spirit. These three elements - faith, interest and talents - shared by the group’s members paved the way for Shepherd’s Choir to carve a niche in the local music scene.
252. Shrine of Jesus Children's Choir Heeding the call to form a Children's Choir for the Shrine of Jesus, the Way, the Truth, and the Life in Pasay City, the choir started to call for auditions in summer of 2006. The group is composed of young parishioners of the Shrine. The group sings for regular Children's Masses and special Children's Masses during special occasions and feast days. Young as they may be, they start serving the Lord through His gift of music.
Solfeggio Chorale This chorale sings at Ermita Church every Sunday and at weddings, anniversaries, first communions, birthdays, baptismal parties, and funeral masses, both in Metro Manila and in the provinces.
253. Somos Choir The Soldiers of Mary on Stage Choir is a group of talented youth parishioners of Our Lady of Fatima Parish at Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite.
254. Supreme Court Choir The Supreme Court Choir of the Supreme Court of the Philippines may be considered as one of the busiest groups in the Court. Major functions of the Court will not be complete without the presence of the Choir. Its rendition of songs ranging from hymns, folk songs, Original Pilipino Music, standards to madrigals adds spice and colour to lectures and formal events.
255. Oluvus This newly formed group of singers and songwriters has the same passion for music and its expression. Mainly a vocal group, they hope to be given a chance to share their gifts with fellow lovers of music and with those who would have need of it to foster their cause.
257. Simple Harmony Chorale The Simple Harmony choir is composed of young professionals and students in Tagbilaran City, Bohol. Bounded together by their common love for music and singing, the group performs various genres, gospel and specializes in contemporary a cappella.
259. SMT Parish Choir The group represents the SMT Parish Choir in Taal, Batangas . It is established since 1976.
Solar Harmonies Chorale The Solar Harmonies Chorale was the SCHAI II choir founded in 2004 headed by Mrs.Dolores Montilla as president of Solar Homes Subdivision San Agustin I Dasmariñas, Cavite. In 2004 the first batch of singing chorale in the Solar Homes Dasmariñas, Cavite was established. This was followed by the founding of the members 'till it reaches more than 20 members.
262. St. Beda Colledge Chorale The group won the Olympic Champion title and garnered the highest score in the young Male Choir Category of the Busan Choir Olympics 2002. The group has been performing regularly in concerts, festivals, and competitions in the Philippines, throughout Europe, and North America. It is under the direction of Robert Delgado.
263. St. Cecilia's Choir The group is an all female choir named after Sta. Cecilia. The group started as a youth choir in early 90's with the same remaining members and still serving the Lord for many years. Home of the choir is Sto. Niño Chapel ICH, Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Hillsboro, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
264. Sta. Clara Core Group Choir of Sta. Clara de Monte Falco Parish, Pasay City.
265. Sto. Domingo Legionary Choir For more than 30 years now, the Sto. Domingo Legionary Choir has been lifting their voices in service of God. They are assigned to sing during the mass at the Sto. Domingo Parish in Quezon City.
266. St. Anthony Male Choir Choir from St. Anthony Parish, Malate, Manila City.
267. St. Ferdinand Cathedral Singing Ensemble Choir of St. Ferdinand Cathedral, Lucena City.
268. St. Hyacinth Parish Core Group Choir of St. Hyacinth Parish Church, San Jacinto, Pangasinan.
St. John Bosco Chorale Choir of St. John Bosco Parish, Makati City. Conducted by Lester Delgado, the choir went on Hong Kong – China Tours in 2005 and 2006 and its 1st Europe Concert Tour in 2007. In 2008 the group went on their 1st Canada Tour and visited provinces in Ontario.
269. St. John Mary Vianney Parish Choir This choir is conducted by Marivic Llamas
270. Saint Bernadette Choir This group is a children's choir of Banal na Sakramento Parish, Quezon City.
271. Saint Joseph "JOY" Choir The Saint Joseph "JOY" Choir started in 1972 as a youth organization with two groups. Later on, the two groups were joined together and called the Saint Joseph Parish "JOY" Choir. The Choir sings in Saint Joseph Church, Pacdal, Baguio City.
St. Joseph's High School Chorus The St. Joseph's High School Chorus was formed in 2003. The group joined the National Competitions for Young Artists (NAMCYA) and adjudged as Champion in the Regional level and Honorable Mention in the National. The group also successfully joined other local competitions.
272. St. Mary's College Quezon City High School Singers The choir aims to develop love and appreciation of our cultural heritage through music and songs, propagates the glory of God through the hymns the members would create and to further enhance the musical talents of those who wish to express and attain good music through chorale performances and competitions.
274. St. Paul University Chorale Choir of St. Paul University in Manila.Sto. Sepulcro Choir of Landayan Choir of the Sto. Sepulcro Parish Church in San Pedro Laguna, the Shrine of Jesus in the Holy Sepulchre.
275. St. Peregrine Chorale The St. Peregrine Chorale is a Catholic choir, bound by faith in God, passion for music, and dedication to serving others. Inspired by the spirituality of St. Peregrine Laziosi, the choir strives to evangelize the people, to bring peace, hope, and love of GOD through singing. The choirs headquarters is located at St. Peregrine Laziosi Parish, Muntinlupa City.
276. St. Peter and Paul Parish Choir Chorale from Dagupan City, Pangasinan.
277. St. Peter's Choir This group serves at the Parish of Sts. Peter and Paul, Calungusan, Orion, Bataan.
279. St. Thomas Choir Choir of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva Parish, Poblacion, Bislig City.
280. Sta. Monica Youth Chorale Choir of Parish Of St. Monica Angat, Bulacan, Angat, Bulacan.
281. Sta. Teresita Parish Chorale In only just five years of existence, STPC have won the grand prize in the last 2007 "A Voyage of Songs" International Choral Festival held in Pattaya, Thailand wherein they bested 33 other choirs from 10 different participating countries. The choir also won in the 2006 Hong Kong International Youth and Children's Choir Festival where it bagged Gold and Silver Awards in the Contemporary and Folklore Categories. The Sta. Teresita Parish Chorale is under the baton of conductor Ronaldo Raz.
282. San Antonio de Padua Chamber Choir The San Antonio De Padua Chamber Choir (SADPCC) is a youth-oriented catholic church- based choir presently bearing the name of the San Antonio De Padua Shrine in Bustillos, Sampaloc, Manila.
283. Stella Maris Youth Chorale Officially found in 1992 by Dr. Ferdinand Callueng in Fort San Felipe, Naval Base Cavite, Cavite City, The SMYC is divided into two divisions (Seniors-1992 and Juniors-1998). It also serves as the official resident choir of Virgo Maria Stella Maris Chapel, Naval Base Cavite.
284. St. Michael's Choir St Michael's Choir from Las Piñas City was established in 1978. Its place of Service is St. Michael Chapel.
285. Sunergoi Chorale Sunergoi Chorale based its name from the greek word "sunergoi" which means "Ministers of God". Sunergoi regularly sings during Sundays Mass at the St. James Parish Church in Plaridel, Bulacan.
286. Tambuli Singers The six singers are known as the Tambuli Singers who belong to the Binhi ng Pag-Asa, a group of reformed ex-convicts based in the Caritas at Manila compound. The ex-cons jokingly call themselves UP (University of Prison) alumni.
287. Tanglaw Choral Group, USA The Tanglaw Choral Group was originally formed in the early 1980's to raise funds towards the rebuilding of the church in the Parish of Good Shepherd in Holbrook, Long Island.From its humble beginnings, it has evolved into a distinguished and renowned choir of dedicated singers participating in various civic, religious and community events.
288. Tatalon Choir The GAWAD KALINGA TATALON PERFORMING ARTS CHOIR first formed as representatives in the INTERNATIONAL KIDS VILLAGE (Kids for Christ activity) in Baguio 2007 to be a part of 250 voice choir who will sing during the mass. The Choir has become an Ambassador of hope and a symbol of faith to the community.
289. Technological Institute of the Philippines Choral Society Since its establishment in 2002, the TIP Choral Society (TIPCS) has generated numerous accolades such as the Champion at the Star Christmas Carol Chorale Competition, semi finalist at the 1st Wedding Expo Choral Competition and 3rd Runner Up at the Pasig River Heritage Choir Competition. It is under the music leadership of Onyl Torres.
290. The Akafellas The Akafellas have established themselves as the premier pop-cappella group in the Philippines and presently one of the hottest local group artists. With their unique brand of music called popcappella—popular music sans instrumental accompaniment—innovative showmanship, creative energy, and young appeal, they have thrown acappella back into the limelight and brought it to a wider, more mainstream, and much younger audience. 291. The at&t pbcom Chorale This is the first and only chorale existing and formed for Convergys Philippines. 292. Chancel Choir BCFUMC 293. The CompanY The country’s premier vocal group.
294. The Conclave The Official Mandaue Christian School - Youth Choir, Cebu. 295. The Himig Gospel Singers This vocal ensemble is specialized in gospel and Christian contemporary music. The group is based in Davao City. Their desire as a group is to proclaim the good news of salvation in Jesus Christ, as well as to encourage and inspire believers through songs.
296. The Himig Singers The Himig Singers shall dedicate themselves to the pursuit of professionalism and excellence in choral performance, with the goal of showcasing the Filipino’s innate musicality and artistry, thereby enhancing the musical and cultural consciousness of the community which they serve. They are champions of their category during the 1st Asian Choir Games, Jakarta 2007 and participated with big success in several other national and international competitions.
297. The Kaibigan Girls Choir
298. The Magnificat Choir of Chair of St. Peter Parish Church, City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
299. The Minstrel Baguio
300. The Mother Butler Guild Choir Choir from Sta. Clara Pasay, Manila
301. The People Precious & Few Choir Chorale from The Good Sheperd Parish, Quezon City. The main activity of the PPF Choir is to lead the Good Shepherd parishioners of Fairview in singing in the Mass. With dynamism as one of their trademarks, the group branched out into the realm of concerts and musical plays. The lifeblood of these major productions are the group's traditional activities like the Harana, Christmas Caroling, CD raffles and rummage sale.
302. The Ryan Cayabyab Singers World-renowned Filipino composer and musician, Ryan Cayabyab, is the man behind the successful vocal group. The SMMC was considered one of the premier choral groups in the country during its time.
303. The Southridge Boys' Choir The Southridge Boys' Choir (SBC) was one of the big winners in the 1st Asian Choir Games held in Jakarta , Indonesia 2007. This competition thus became not only the venue for the Southridge boys to show their talent and skill in choral singing and to reap honours for their country, city, and school, but also another occasion to prove the great benefits and rewards of genuine home-school collaboration.
304. The STC Cherubim The Sta. Teresa College, Bauan, Batangas (formerly St. Theresa’s Academy) high school department choir known as The STC CHERUBIM was born decades ago as a church choir. It was only in 1994 when the school decided to join various competitions outside its premises. Not just singers but performers in the real sense of the word, the members strive to maintain a distinctive style, sincerity and character, qualities that would make them one of the enduring and ranking youth choirs and artists of its community and country as well, all for the glory of God.
305. The UP Staff Chorale Society The University of the Philippines Staff Chorale Society (UPSCS) is composed of university personnel from the administrative, extension, research and professional units of the Diliman campus. The UPSCS has embarked on several international concert tours und has performed everywhere on a high artistic level.
306. The Voices The Voices was formed last 2006 in Landayan, San Pedro Laguna. They love to sing for God and can sing any type of song to Serve God through their Music.
307. Tiaong Choir Choir of St. John the Baptist Parish Choir, Tiaong, Quezon.
Tinig Barangka Choir Springing from the four corners of the the Jose Manggagawa Parish Church of Barangka, the angelic voices of the Tinig Barangka continuously sing songs to the greater glory of God the giver of voice.
308. Tinig Zone 5 Choir Tinig Zone Five (TZ5) Choir was founded in 1978 as a church choir at the Our Lady of Miraculous Medal Parish at Project 4, Quezon City. TZ5 – a critical support to the church’s Ministry of Liturgical Music - is part of the well-established Basic Ecclesiastic Community (BEC) structure under the Archdiocese of Cubao. In its 31- year history, TZ5 boasts of a string of concert performances and singing engagements – including accolades in the local choral competitions. 309. TransChorale Chorale Members of National Transmission CorporationPhilippines and related Power companies. 310. Tiples de Sto Domingo The choir-boys of Santo Domingo Church, popularly known as the “tiples” are well known for their angelic voices which can be heard every Sunday at the 10:00 a.m. MassThe tiples have sung not only inside the confines of Santo Domingo Church but in many varied locations. Many times they have been invited to Malacañang to entertain guests of Philippine presidents and first ladies. 311. U.P. Law Charivari This choirs choir composed of University of the Philippines Law students who have passion for music and desire to blend their voices as one.
312. Uniotics Uniotics is a choral group originating from a small town church choir called Crossnote choir. Members of this group mostly live in Montalban, Rizal.
313. University of Asia and the Pacific Chorale The University of Asia and the Pacific Chorale is the resident choral ensemble of the University of Asia and the Pacific in Pasig City. With the support of the community to back them up, the University of Asia and the Pacific Chorale continues to pursue its primary goal of delivering beautiful music to its audience, and hopes to eventually be regarded as one of the premier choirs not only in the Philippines, but also throughout the world.
314. United Church of Christ in the Philippines Chancel Choir 315. University of the Visayas Chorale The University of the Visayas Chorale, performed in Sydney Australia, during the 2008 World Youth Day celebration in 2008.
316. University of Northeastern Philippines Chorale
317. University of Pangasinan Glee Club 318. University of Santo Tomas College of Science Glee Club The University of Santo Tomas College of Science Glee Club (UST CSGC) does more than singing. It is also there that these objectives be realized: to uphold the College of Science's principles and objectives, to provide and outlet for the development of the organization's members, especially in singing, to foster unity among the organization's community within the College of Science, to promote special awareness, cause orientation and youth involvement. 319. University of Santo Tomas Pharmacy Glee Club Otherwise known as the USTPGC is the official choral ensemble of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Medical Technology and Biochemistry of the Royal and Pontifical University of Santo Tomas - The Oldest University in Asia and the Largest Catholic University in the World.
320. University of Santo Tomas Singers The University of Santo Tomas Singers, founded in 1992, is the University’s premiere mixed choral ensemble composed of a select group of students and alumni representing the different colleges and faculties of the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas – the oldest university in Asia. The UST Singers travelled around the world and triumphed at many international choir competitions.
321. University of St. Thomas Chamber Choir The University of St. Thomas Chamber Singers is a select, mixed ensemble of 30 – 40 students dedicated to the finest in choral music making.Choir members sing a broad variety of styles and genres including secular and sacred music from all historical eras as well as choral works representing folk idioms from around the world. 322. University of the East Chorale The UE Chorale is the Official Choir of the University of the East.It was founded in June 1992 as the UE Glee Club consisting of students from the different colleges of the University. The University of the East Chorale is blazing a trail of its own, adding awards and accolades to its achievements and proving their mettle in the national and now, in the international choral arena.
323. University of the Philippines Concert Chorus As one of the first choral groups established in the university, the UP Concert Chorus has defined and achieved a proud career showcasing excellent Filipino artistry in music and dance to captive local and international audiences. After 45 years, the UPCC has grown from an excellent university chorus to an entity of national stature to a choir of international recognition.
324. University of Makati Chorale Formally organized in 2003, the University of Makati Chorale is the only school-based a cappella vocal ensemble of the University and the City of Makati. Over the years, the Chorale has developed a reputation for its remarkable interpretation of vocal musical literature – from classical to contemporary, from gospel to standards, from kundiman to OPM. 325. University of the Philippines Manila Chorale The UP Manila Chorale (UPMC, the Chorale) is the official performing group for choral music of the University of the Philippine – Manila.Its aim is to produce excellent performances in order to uplift Filipino music and culture through choral music.
326. University of the Philippines Medicine Choir
327. University of the Philippines Singing Ambassadors U.P. Singing Ambassadors (UPSA), one of the finest Filipino choirs today, is the University’s Official Performing Group for Choreographed Choral Music and the Resident Choir of the College of Arts and Letters (CAL). UPSA engages itself in performances of major choral works, interpretation of all types of music from the Classical to the most modern genre. UPSA has represented successfully in many international choir competitions.
328. University of the Philippines Vocal Ensemble The University of the Philippines Vocal Ensemble (UPVE) was established in November 1998 with the aim of promoting Filipino Choral works to varied Filipino audiences. Having contributed towards this goal, the UPVE reaches out to a wider audience by incorporating songs ranging from classic to popular to its current repertoire.
329. University of Perpetual Help Singing Ensemble University choir group from Las Piñas City
330. University of San Agustin Troubadours The USA Troubadours is composed of selected students from the University of San Agustin in Iloilo City. Organized in 1972, the group was originally comprised of 16 talented students from the USA Conservatory of Music, singing mostly Renaissance and Classical music a cappella. Through the years, the group has expanded its repertoire that now covers sacred and secular pieces both classical and contemporary, and Filipino folk songs. 331. UP Los Baños Choral Ensemble The University of the Philippines Los Baños Choral Ensemble or CE, as the group is commonly known as, aims to continue the legacy of excellence in choral music started by its original members in 1991 in what is perceived to be an academic community dedicated more on the sciences rather than the performing arts.
332. UST Liturgikon Vocal Ensemble This choir is a University-wide organization in the University of Santo Tomas, Manila. The group consists of members mostly from the UST Conservatory of Music and some members from other colleges like Education and Engineering.
333. Van De Steen Chorale Van De Steen Chorale are alumni members of the Manila Cathedral Boy's choir. The Manila Cathedral Boy's Choir was founded by the late Rufino Cardinal Santos and trained under Father John Van De Steen, CICM, a Belgian missionary. Now in their late 50's they sing as a group Sacred Music and the Gregorian Chants.
334. Visayas State University Choral Ensemble Visayas State University was formerly known as Leyte State University (LSU) in Baybay, Leyte. Jesus Freddy M. Baldos is conducting this leading choral of the region. 335. Voice of Cebu The Voice of Cebu (VOX) is a premiere chamber choir composed of young professionals and students in Cebu City. Bounded together by their common love for music and singing, the group performs various genres and specializes in contemporary a cappella. From its years of existence, the group reaps special citations and top recognitions from various choral competitions around the metropolis.
Voice of Manila The Voice of Manila is a Philippine-based performing choral group that serves in masses at Power Plant Mall. In 2000 the group celebrated its tenth year anniversary. In 2003 the Voice of Manila has taken its height as it went on its first European tour entitled Caroling sa Europe. The group returns to local stage in 2004 when the group celebrated its 14th year anniversary with a concert entitled VOM-bastic at 14 and has embarked with 2004 European Tour.
336. Voice Symphony A multi-talented choir based in the Marikina area.
338. Voices of Angels Development Center Through the years, the Voices of Angels Development Center continuously performs constant research and development in its training method and curriculum using scientific approach, in the field of live singing & musical entertainment.
339. Vox Camerata Vox Camerata is a non-auditioned vocal ensemble that was founded in 2004. It is a group wants to make choral music accessible to anyone who is willing and able to learn. Since inception, the group has staged numerous recitals and performances of repertoire both classical and contemporary.
340. Vox Dei Chorale A choir from Caloocan City.
341. Vox Manila Chamber Choir A choir from Quezon City.
342. Vox Pacis Male Chorale A male choir from Pasig City.
344. Woodrose Chorale Woodrose Chorale´s home is Woodrose School of Girls in Muntinlupa City. The girls choir was Champion in the 2nd Muntinlupa Invitational High School Chorale Festival held in December 2007. 345. Xavier University Gee Club The Xavier University Glee Club (XUGC) is the official choral group of Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan in Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao, Philippines. It is composed of college students coming from the different colleges and schools of the University.
346. Youth Ensemble IV (YE4) Imbued with musical passion and fervent devotion to the Church, the Youth Ensemble (YE) transcends conventional choral singing into a service beyond singing. Bringing together young choristers from Our Mother of Perpetual Help (OMPH) Parish in Aplaya Bauan, Batangas, YE substantiates their goals of singing with a heart and living by the core values of Fidelity, Integrity, Service and Humility. This is the calling they once heard and this is the response distinctive of YOUTH ENSEMBLE which is now on its fourth (4th) Batch already…